Monday, May 23, 2016

Student Success Statement
"If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else fall into line. If I do the right thing right,I'm going to succeed."
Image result for Dan Dierdorf
Dan Dierdorf
That statement really explained a lot. If you keep doing the right thing since the beginning, your life will be wonderful. I wish I was like that when I was smaller. But hey it's not to late to chose the right. Just because I did some horrible things in elementary school, doesn't mean I will always be the same. I mean a lot of being change from doing bad, from doing good. I changed because I realized the foolish things I was doing. Thanks to my family, we all had therapy, for me it was 2 years. And thanks to that I'm finally an innocent teenager and well behaved student. And by keeping track of your actions you can see what's holding down and what you can do to keep going. Dan had a good life, being honest and playing fair in his NFL days. If you do right things every time, you know everything will be okay and I can guarantee that people. I will succeed and go for my goal, and also will you, and everyone around you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment