Tuesday, May 17, 2016

An Internal Phenomenon
  "The reward for doing right is mostly an internal phenomenon:
     self-respect, dignity(self worth), integrity, and self esteem."
This is a really good statement. Most of it is really true for people who chose the right. Doing the right thing can be tough to do, but its really worth it. You will feel good inside and people around you will respect you for your honesty. Like about the video about that man finding an Ipad with 13,000 dollars cash. There's an example of choosing the right on what I explained earlier. He could have stole the Ipad and the money but he chose not to. He instead took it to the authorities to give it back to it's owner. I felt touched, there are a few people I know who would chose the right. I would have done the same thing. I wouldn't care if there was a reward or not, I'd still do the right thing.
                                                  
Image result for dr.laura schlessinger
Dr. Laura Schlessinger

No comments:

Post a Comment