Monday, May 9, 2016

                                                                        Naruto

I'm gonna talk about my favorite childhood show Naruto. When i first saw it, it was funny and I kept laughing and laughing. I was about 6-7 years old when i first saw it. But to bad I didn't really get the story since i was really young. It was about ninja who have different types of powers like Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, and Lighting. Naruto had a beast hidden within him that would grant him enough power to defeat his opponents but it evil powers. He meets different people who also have different powers. Naruto would inspire people to never give up, that's my ninja way. He shows people that you can achieve anything simply by putting hard work into everything. No matter if your short or tall, weak or strong you can achieve your goals. Naruto's dream was to become Hokage(President or King) and to protect his village. The villagers were afraid of the beast that was sealed inside of him. Everyone was afraid of him everywhere he goes so he does dumb things because his life is ruined why not. But Naruto gets help from the teachers and some ninja to help him and be there for him. Since he got that feeling of caring, he would help his friends against the forces of evil. He would risk his own life for the people that accepted him as a friend. Now that I'm 14 years old I get his story and i watched it all over again from the beginning. Its really good and interesting and funny.I feel like i should never back down but to go forward and achieve my goals. I will never give up and that's a promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment