Wednesday, October 21, 2015

                    Student Success Statement
"A good name is better than                                                     anything you can achieve in this life"

Coach K
Mike Krzyzewski
Well lets take my name for example. My name is Fernando Medina, now think about what my name means. Is it a good name or a bad name. I'm I a good person or a bad person. People might think your bad or good just by telling them your name. Another example is teachers. Teachers have there own opinion against you like your impression from coming in your class or your attitude. But if your name sounds mean and your appearance looks mean, people around you won't hang out with you. But looking good will get peoples attention, will treat you with respect, help you with any problems. Remember to not look bad or your bound to be treated like one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment