Friday, October 23, 2015

                    Student Success Statement

"A good name is rather to be chosen than great                                     riches."  

                                 Proverbs 22:1
Well being rich isn't always the way to live your life. That type of life of being a rich person rarely happens to people like you and me. But if your one of those people who have rich families  then your very lucky. But me I'll admit I'm not rich, my family are not rich but we can still live a normal life not being rich. I don't want to be those rich people that make fun of poor people anyways. The name Fernando doesn't sound like a rich person does it but its the name of my father that he gave to me because he was happy that I was born. I'm a nice guy and I don't need to be rich to have a family, to have friends, to have a life. I got it all on my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment