Tuesday, October 27, 2015

                   Student Success Statement
    "Don't sacrifice what you want the most for         what you want now. Write down what you                      want most and see it often."
                                -Peter Vidnar
                                      (His personal strategy)

Well at first I didn't get the quote but I'm gonna try to get the quote the best I can. So Peter Vidnar decided to be a gymnastic so he can make history. But it was his decision, nobody told him to be this because he chose it on his own. Like me I wanted a motorcycle since i was a kid but they gave a car. And i thought whats better a car or a motorcycle. But the car was more important for me since it has more space and there easier to drive. And also less chances of me getting injured in a car than a motorcycle.  
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment