Friday, June 10, 2016

Student Success Statement
"You will go far with CTR."
Mr.Haymore

I had a great Freshman year but hey, we gotta keep going forward. We can't always be at the same place, we eventually move on with our lives. Whenever I come to this class, it is very peaceful. With a most kind hearted, polite, respectful, and awesome teacher. Mr. Haymore is the one who changes people's current bad behavior into a better behavior. He inspires people to always chose the right 24/7. Same goes to this school, I will never forget it and how wonderful time I had this Freshman year. The good thing is, I have new polite friends, and I can still stay tell I eventually graduate. So my advice to you is that this school is wonderful and don't destroy their role and the meaning of  H.P.I.A.M. This school changed me into a better person than the way I was before I came here. Mr. Haymore is the reason why I should behave and not do dumb stuff like taking drugs and cheating. "Choosing the right can give you an awesome life." Thank you Mr. Haymore, The Principal Mr. C, and every single staff and teachers for this wonderful academy and I hope to see you guys next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment