Wednesday, June 1, 2016

                                      Student Success Statement
"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."
Image result for sophocles
                                                                         Sophocles    
That is a really good quote. This makes really good since to everyone. Everyone must be honest to truly be respected. People that cheat get nothing and deserve nothing. That is me, I always tell the truth even in sports and school. It like on a test for example. I pass the test only to cheat to get a good score,thats not right. He won't learn anything and a test is supppose to determine what you learn in the end. If I fail or barely passing a test, at least I'm honest and except the mistakes. I go to tutoring to fix those mistakes and do even better, thats the right thing to do. Be honest not dishonest.            Student Success S

No comments:

Post a Comment