Friday, December 18, 2015

                                            Final: Part 1 of 2
                      Class/ Self Evaluation

  • What I liked about the class is the fact that there is nice people in this classroom that treat like a good person. If this class wasn't about choosing the right then there will be bad people that disrespect the rules. That's what I like about this class from the kind people. 
  • What I don't like about this class is nothing, there's nothing wrong with this class its flawless and great. Now I know why my sister likes this class, because it's her miracle. She was more respectful to my mom and dad and me.
  • You should take pictures of students who where choosing the right and post the pictures on the wall and you can do that year after year when new students come and see this class as the best class there is.
  • I did choose the right in many ways. I listen, I volunteer, I do my work honestly, I follow the rules, and I respect other people. I'm just like my sister that I'm respectful to this class.
  • Well, thanks to you now I decided to choose the right because of your teaching and honesty, your a nice person helping anyone and never insulting anyone and the quotes that you showed us it was good about life and wonderful famous people who said it. Me I just wanted to keep good and bad in a balance but ever since I walked in this classroom I'm gonna let good take over and no more bad so thank you Mr. Haymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment