Monday, December 14, 2015

                                                                        IDP
Well to be honest i was scared and nervous. Because since I'm in front of doctors and teachers if i mess up even once then I'm doomed. And when it was my time to speak, I was shocked and I studdered but I still kept on going with it so it won't make it worse. Everyone else sure was nervous as I am but they still tried there best on Thursday. My presentation was about Breast Cancer, and i learned that even men can get breast cancer and I'm so confused why. But I looked good on Thurday with my tucido that i looked like the Mafia. Some of the girls even said that i looked cute and nice  and i was lucky.What really kept me going was the one i loved. I was thinking about her while i was talking and I couldn't let here down. Either way thats how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment