Tuesday, September 22, 2015


                  "When I do good, I feel good."
                  "When I do bad, I feel bad."
Abraham Lincoln
When I'm at home, my mom would always need help on the chores and nobody would help her and I felt bad that she is doing the work for us instead of relaxing so I would help her with the toughest chores in the house so she could relax, I felt really good to be helping my mom in the chores after all she suffers everyday, I felt so good that I cried and hugged my mom with joy and I said,"I will be there for you just like you were there for me."

Well it happened in the morning at school, my friend Carlos brought his Recorder and I forgot about my Recorder for Music class. When I went upstairs Ezekeil gave me Carlos's Recorder that he forgot about it downstairs, instead of giving it to him I used it for class. Carlos got an F for the day and I didn't. I gave him his recorder after music class and he was frustrated that what can I do to make up my grade, I left without saying a word and I felt bad that he got an F because of me, if only I gave him his Recorder sooner, he would have gotten an average grade I'm mad at myself just for doing bad at least once.                             

No comments:

Post a Comment