Wednesday, September 9, 2015

                                  Education
Education is the latch key to success in life
Gordon B. Hinckley
Well education is everything for me and for my future later in life.Without education there wouldn't be a life for me,why would I even exist. Every generations of kids should always be educated from kinder to high school. They could choose whatever job they want for education instead of what others told them to choose. It would lead to a happier life for you and for others, maybe even your family if you have one. Education is everything in life an thats how people manage and survive in life, from being educated from your early years to the more years you have. I want to go to UCLA for four years but I have to be educated. Me, I want to be a police officer to protect the world from danger but I have to be educated to be one.If I have a family,I want my kids to be educated instead of being mean people in their future.Education is the best for the sack of you and your future remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment