Friday, April 15, 2016

             Student Success Statement

"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.
                                                       
Image result for abraham lincoln
Abraham Lincoln
 Not Everybody wins but you at least lose with honesty. I'd rather lose with honesty and being far than winning and cheating. I bound to tell the truth and be next to people that do. I never stand next to people who do wrong things. Of course, everyone changes later on but never turn into a mean person. I care for every person that chooses the right and less when it comes to people who don't care about what happens to them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment