Wednesday, January 27, 2016

                                        Student Success Statement
"It's not about how to achieve your dreams. It's about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the RIGHT WAY, the karma(destiny, fortune, good luck) will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you." DR. Randy Pausch 
                                                                                 
   This quote made me realize about how to achieve a better life. To make my life full of joy and family and friends. But if I leave a disaster then whats the point of me living. Like making my life pure nightmares and evil but that will not be me, not now, not ever! I want to have a better relationship with my family and be with fantastic friends that care about me. I will do anything to achieve that goal because that's how I want it. I haven't really planned my what I'm gonna do in the future but that's kinda good, I'm still just a kid after all. But I know this, having a wonderful life can really mean something, that you are full of luck. Those people who have and evil life will end up your life in jail or in the streets. But when I die I will remember all the precious memories I had with my family and friends and I'll rest in piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment