Monday, November 30, 2015

                                                  Thanksgiving Week
                                         


  1. Well first my dad and my mom called there brothers and sisters to come eat with us in thanksgiving so we can eat as a family.
  2. I went Santa Monica with my cousins because they never been to Santa Monica before so my dad was kind enough to take us there.
  3. I met my Aunt and her kids from Fresno and I got along with there kids.
  4. I watched the Free Birds because it involved thanksgiving.
  5. I played soccer with all my cousins and there was a lot of them and I got to say, all of them have talent in soccer and since there a lot of them it was an intense match.
  6. Well my little cousin Adam, he was 2 years old and no one would let him score so I grabbed the ball and gave it to him and he kicked the ball and let him scored.
  7. Well to be honest, I didn't read any books Mr. Haymore sorry.
  8. I had to do a pamphlet about diseases and explain what they do and draw pictures but typing was available but I didn't have internet.
  9. On that week on Friday, it was my dads birthday and also my best friend javiers birthday on the same day. I was surprised at first but then I had a blast with all of my cousins.
  10. I can't wait till Christmas.
                                                     

                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment